Sunday, September 11, 2011

There is some catching up to do!

I know it's been weeks, but just try to keep up. So, I have been trying for a very long time to establish a non-profit organization called Saving Orphans of God. It's basically an organizations where I hand make these little African doll magnets out of clothes pins that don't have any legs on them. I hand wrap them with string and paint them brown. I do have a website, if you want to check it out: http://www.soog.webs.com/ It's not finished yet, but it's as finished as can be at this moment. If you have any question, please comment below and please try not to ask any stupid or obnoxious questions because it just makes it awkward for everyone.

But anyways, if you were wondering anything about my new baby nephew, Adrian, who was born two months premature, he is doing great! He finally got his feeding tube out of his nose and is now home from the hospital. ;)

Before:


After:


I'm so glad that he's doing okay and he's become my healthy little peanut! Just to let you know, I give all of my family members nicknames, if they don't already have them! So, thank you for keeping him in your prayers, it surely helped! 

Another thing I forgot to mention, since both of my brothers do live down south and only live a couple hours apart, my parents were thinking about going down there for Thanksgiving, which I'm wicked pumped for! Hopefully this idea is fulfilled! ;)

Talk to you later!
Katharine Boucher  ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment