Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wow, it's been a long time!

So last Wednesday I went to York Wild Animal Kingdom in York, ME with my brother, Thomas; his friend, Aaron; and my mom, Janine. My mom and I found this very interesting monkey exhibit that would help my mom advertise her Zumba classes. Here you go, enjoy! ;)


Isn't it hilarious? I knew it would crack you up... ;)

Anyways, I have had a crazy week with many emotions. I was having a horrible week trying to deal with contradictions with myself like being self-conscious, having low self-esteem, feeling excluded, etc. etc...

Enough about me, since I do have some exciting news about my brother, Bruce, and his new wife, Astrid... They had there baby today and it's a boy! His name is Adrian Matthew Beck, 4 lbs. 8 oz. and 15 3/4 in. long.

You're probably thinking why he is such a peanut and here is the reason why... Adrian is 7 week premature since Astrid was having some problems along her pregnancy and she finally went into the hospital yesterday. The doctors did whatever they could to delay the labor, but Adrian just wanted OUT! He is pretty healthy considering he is 7 weeks early. He is breathing exceptionally well for being this premature! He has no breathing machines or isn't in an incubator, which is awesome!



I guess God was truly with Astrid and Adrian through the whole pregnancy and He answered our prayers! Adrian is truly a blessing.

Keep Adrian and Astrid in your prayers! ;)

Katharine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment