Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Obsession

Ready everyone? I have a new obsession... over Big Time Rush!


Even though I had a wicked craze over the Jonas Brothers in the 7th grade where it got to the point where I had 90 posters all over my bedroom wall, it's never going to be that way. I am more mature and sophisticated... well maybe just a little.


My great friend who has been there for me ever since Kindergarden, has got me addicted. She was always talking about how she was either going to one of their concerts or just obsessing over their greatness. I never really took into consideration who they were. Obviously I knew them from a television show they air on Nickelodeon called "Big Time Rush," but I never really took the time to get to know them more. As soon as I did - oh man, did I fall in love. I didn't just fall in love with one of them, but all of them.

Not only do I think they are the most adorable things ever, I think they are also very sweet, nice, kind, and I love their outstanding music. If the list could go on forever about how much I love them, it would.


I hope to be blogging much more frequently because I have a feeling that my life is going to be slowing down real soon.


Katharine ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment