Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthday

So yesterday, I had a birthday party because I am turning 15 on the 26th (and yes, I'm not too old to have birthdays)! We all went on my boat, as seen below, and it was WICKED amazing! I can't even explain how sun drunk I was afterwards!

 (I'm the farthest to the left)
(I'm the one with the strapless bikini)

We then came to my house around 6:45 at played "Apples to Apples," with my brother and his crazy friends (I'm just kidding, I consider them as my brothers)! Just try to add sun drunkness with crazy 13-year-old boys and you get the most exhasting feeling you ever will feel in your life!


(I'm the blondie with green shorts)!

We also had some delicious ice cream cake from Super Stop & Shop and some great "Chinese food." Oh, how I love my ditzy friends! 




We then opened some awesome presents that my oh so ditzy friends gave me! I am so very thankful for these because I couldn't have asked anything more from them!


My friend Michaela gave this journal and was really interesting because it was actually home made in Southern Mexico by Mayans. It also has this particular smell to it that I can't make out. Maybe it is the smell of hard work!


My other friend, Emma, game me 2 books out of a 3 book series. The first book I thinks is called, The Summer I Turned Pretty, and the second one I think is called, It's Not Summer Without You. This book seems really fascinating because I saw my other friend, Abby, reading these books. 


My friend, Ari, gave me this pillow, too. Her mom, named Marjorie, knits and Ari says she only knits for "special occasions." Which in fact, she should be selling what she makes because she is that amazing at knitting.

My friend, Maddie gave me a "friendship box," and she order the book, To Kill a Mockingbird (which I've already read, but that's fine).

Then we watched a total teenage chic-flik called, "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging." If your a teenager and your wicked into chic-fliks, I recommend this movie to you, BIG TIME!

The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment